SERVERFull Time • Hourly (Based on Experience)
Palette Restaurant is seeking a highly motivated and service-minded individual to join our fine dining concept as a Server or Server Assistant.
Palette Restaurant is reopening with the objective of providing a unique culinary experiences paired with a special art-focused ambiance in a space that has been totally renovated during the pandemic.
Chef-owner Pete Hemsley has opened a restaurant ahead of the curve with its artistic interpretation of a culinary experience, engaging and warm hospitality alongside a classically-driven wine program and craft cocktails. In addition to the Food and Beverage program, Palette also houses an art gallery showcasing the artists unique talents. We are looking for the right member to join our team!
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Have experience in fine dining hospitality
- Be friendly, social and like to be in interaction with staff and guest, be a team player.
- Have a thorough knowledge of food and beverage.
- Have a strong personality. Be determined to deliver a detailed and high level of luxury service.
- Our Servers provide essential support to our Captains, the wine team and the culinary team in each evening's service. Candidates will be responsible for complete set-up of dining room, from cleaning and configuration of tables, to setting up all plates, cleaning duties and service utensils for service.
- During service, the candidate will assist captains with ringing in orders, table maintenance, ensuring tables are marked correctly with utensils and glassware in a timely manner as well as take the utmost care in cleaning tables and public spaces. Candidates should be comfortable with movements in the dining room according to fine-dining standards, and be able to efficiently complete tasks in a busy environment.
- The Server will help with food running and presenting dishes, so candidates should be comfortable explaining food and interacting with guests.
- Candidates should be meticulous, efficient, and open to learning and suggestions. Please be prompt, reliable, and always carry a gracious and hospitable attitude. You will be working in a small team, and so you should enjoy teamwork.
We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession. Benefits & perks include; Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid time off, 401k, commuter benefits, potential bonuses, dining discounts.
If qualified and interested, please inquire directly with Chef Pete at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter about why you think you might be a good fit. Palette is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.