SERVERFull Time • Hourly (Based on Experience)
Palette is seeking a highly motivated and service-minded individual to join our team as a Server or Server Assistant.
Nestled in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco, Palette is an innovative seafood restaurant from Chef Peter Hemsley — a veteran of Quince. His "Cal Coastal" cooking style focuses on seasonal seafood and vegetables from the greater California coast with an emphasis on traceability. The dramatic and expansive dining room invites guests to immerse themselves in a unique fine dining experience with warm hospitality, a classically-driven wine program, and craft cocktails.
- Minimum 2 years experience in fine dining/hospitality
- Be engaging, social, and interactive with staff and guests
- Be a team player
- Have a thorough knowledge of and passion for food and beverage
- Have a strong personality — determined to deliver a detailed and high level of luxury service
- Our Servers provide essential support to our Captains, the wine team and the culinary team in each evening's service. Candidates will be responsible for complete set-up of dining room, from cleaning and configuration of tables, to setting up all plates, cleaning duties and service utensils for service.
- During service, the candidate will assist captains with ringing in orders, table maintenance, ensuring tables are marked correctly with utensils and glassware in a timely manner as well as take the utmost care in cleaning tables and public spaces. Candidates should be comfortable with movements in the dining room according to fine-dining standards, and be able to efficiently complete tasks in a busy environment.
- The Server will help with food running and presenting dishes, so candidates should be comfortable explaining food and interacting with guests.
- Candidates should be meticulous, efficient, and open to learning and suggestions. Please be prompt, reliable, and always carry a gracious and hospitable attitude. You will be working in a small team, and so you should enjoy teamwork.
We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession. Benefits & perks include; Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid time off, 401k, commuter benefits, potential bonuses, dining discounts.
If qualified and interested, please inquire directly with Chef Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter about why you think you might be a good fit. Palette is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.