CAPTAINFull Time • Hourly (Based on Experience)
Palette Restaurant is seeking a highly motivated and service-minded individual to join our fine dining concept as a Captain.
Palette Restaurant is reopening with the objective of providing unique culinary experiences paired with a special art-focused ambiance in a space that has been totally renovated during the pandemic.
Chef-owner Pete Hemsley has opened a restaurant ahead of the curve with its artistic interpretation of a culinary experience, engaging and warm hospitality alongside a classically-driven wine program and craft cocktails. In addition to the Food and Beverage program, Palette also houses an art gallery showcasing the artists unique talents. We are looking for the right member to join our team!
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Have multiple years of experience in fine dining hospitality
- Have a thorough knowledge of food and beverage.
- Have a strong personality. Be determined to deliver a detailed and high level of luxury service.
- The Captain is responsible for ensuring the highest level of service for the guest, keeping service and the optimal guest experience in mind. The Captain is the face of the table, the host of the party, the main salesperson, and ultimately responsible for the success of the section.
- In a leadership position, the Captain is at the head of the brigade team and must build trust between all of the positions for the most effective results.
- Candidates should be meticulous, efficient, and open to learning and suggestions. Please be prompt, reliable, and always carry a gracious and hospitable attitude. You will be working in a small team, and so you should enjoy teamwork.
We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession. Benefits & perks include; Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid time off, 401k, commuter benefits, potential bonuses, dining discounts.
If qualified and interested, please inquire directly with Chef Pete at email@example.com
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter about why you think you might be a good fit. Palette is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.